Ontario Craft Beer, Every Day

I love beer. And if you're reading this, you probably love beer, too.

I don't normally make New Year's resolutions, but very early on January 1, 2017, while drinking some Ontario beer (my memory is hazy from that time), I vowed that the only beer I would drink all year would be Ontario craft beer. I figured there was just so much good stuff right here in my home province that I didn't want to get distracted by beer from other places. 

It's three months into the year already and I have so far held my promise and enjoyed only craft Ontario beer in 2017, most days of the week. But here's my new plan:

I am going to drink a different Ontario craft beer every day for a year, and post about it here.  

There are currently more than 500 craft beers available in the province, according to Ontario Craft Brewers, produced by 80-plus brewers, so I should be able to find 365 of them. If I'm feeling ambitious, I'd like to keep going until I've tried every single beer available. But for now, one year of beer.

The 365 Days of Beer project is kind of like the Julie/Julia Project, but with beer. And without the book deal and movie. Yet.

I hope you get something out of this. I know I will. When you're drinking good beer every day, there is no downside.

I drank this Refined Fool Pouch Envy a few weeks. This doesn't count yet.

Comments

Popular Posts